Friday, August 21, 2009

Runners 4 Luke Update

So far we have one runner signed up for our team. Everyone needs to go to the website and register to join our team. I will use this site to update our team roster. So please...register today!

memory of Luke: Came home from work one day and found Matt sleeping on the couch. He was covered in Sharpie marker. He startled awake when I came in the room. I asked him if he was sleeping and he said, "No, just resting my eyes." I just chuckled and told him to go look at himself. He had fallen asleep and Luke took the Sharpie out of his pocket and drew all over him, the couch (off white) etc. There he was sitting next to dad with the Sharpie in hand....

5 comments:

  1. I tried signing up as a virtual runner but then it wouldn't let me pick a team. Do you know if it would be better to sign up on your team or as a virtual runner?

    That story cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?? Well, maybe just sign up for the team. That way you get their TShirt and I wil make sure you get one of our team shirts as well.

    Will that work???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like the team list is growing longer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is. I have alot of folks saying they are goint to run...just haven't signed up yet.

    ReplyDelete

Luke Taylor Maue

Luke Taylor Maue
Sept. 21, 1993 to May 18, 2001